Subgroup A: Transform Education
- Transform education, gender equity, and Equitable access to education.
- Environmental Education and Public Health
- Indigenous knowledge
- Quality Education in Universities – centers of innovation,
- Public health, nutrition, and food chain
- Medicinal Plants and Trees
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH)
- Leadership, Ownership, and Outreach
Subgroup B: Gender Equality and Empowering Women and Girls
- Eliminate all harmful practices, such as child, early and forced marriage, female genital mutilation, and all forms of violence against women and girls.
- Ensure universal access to sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights as agreed by the international community.
- Ensure women’s full and effective participation and equal opportunities for leadership at all decision-making levels in political, economic, and public life.
- Leadership and Outreach
- Introducing or upscaling locally available women-based businesses.