Subgroup A: Sustainable Agriculture and Food security
- Food and nutrition security and Sustainable Agriculture, Irrigation, and water banking (harvesting)
- Identify sustainable on-farm and off-farm development strategies & Productive Employment opportunities
- Consider population growth, climate change, regional and global trade.
- Rural product processing, market chain development, Agroforestry, Fisheries,
- Small to Medium Scale Agro-industries.
Subgroup B: Renewable Energy and Socio-economic Transformation
- Rural electrification – access to affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy (reduce dependence on biomass)
- Modernize the economy – integrated agro-industrial parks and beyond.
- Transform transport services – electric cars, rail transport,
- Youth Participation. Boost Investment, including foreign direct investment (FDI), and decent employment for the youth.
- Solar Power and Energy Storage Systems
- Wind and Geothermal
- Impact climate change and natural resource conservation