Subgroup A: Sustainable Resource Policy and Governance
- Land tenure (includes forest tenure) and land use policies.
- Environmental impact assessment guidelines and regulations,
- Conflict management and resolution – peace and stability
- Coordinate stakeholders, including government, private sector, NGOs, community organizations.
- Professional Organizations/Societies
- Nonprofit organizations
Subgroup B: Tourism and Recreation
- National Parks
- Historical Sites, Monasteries, and Churches
- Domestic and Foreign Investment in Tourism and Related Sectors to create employment and generate foreign-exchange earnings.