Skip to content
- Baseline studies of environmental, ecosystem services, threats and solutions
- Strategic policy design and action plans
- Project development and seeking fundraising
- Organize workshops and scientific conferences
- Piloting of watershed restoration and management as well as other environment-related physical activities including
- Provide alternate renewable energy sources, such as Solar Power, Wind energy, bioethanol and biogas production from agricultural, domestic and industrial waste streams to prevent deforestation and improve livelihoods in critical watershed areas.
- Pilot Carbon offset projects that integrate biodiversity, food security, clean drinking water and health and well-being initiatives.
- Capacity building/research, awareness, training, resources, communication, technology transfer, etc.),
- Consultancy and Advisory services for policymakers.